Power BI for Oil and Gas Examples
Why Use Power BI for Oil and Gas
Use Power BI Oil and Gas dashboard boards to get your employees the information they need to make data driven decisions. Don’t spend more gathering data, use their time for analysis of data. In order for your company to stay ahead of the competition you need to empower your employees with self-service business intelligence and analytics solutions. Then you need to ensure they know how to use them correctly to make critical decisions for your business.
By implementing a modern data life cycle using a product like Microsoft’s Power BI. We help companies get more value from their data. Unlock your data and present it in a platform that lets everyone easily spot trends and anomalies.
Example of Power BI Dashboard Impact on Business
- Single version of the truth
- Simplified reporting
- Stop emailing large Excel files to limited users
- Shared analytics platform
- Empower your employees of all levels
- Spot trends and outliers
- Get alerts and notifications when values change
- Access your data anywhere
Power BI Oil and Gas Reports Examples
Many companies are already using Power BI to better understand their performance in critical areas. By building reporting and dashboards you can gain new insights into areas such as:
- Downtime Analysis
- Well Count
- Lease Operating Expense
- Rig Count
- Project Management
- Environment Health and Safety
- Well Diagnostics
Power BI Oil and Gas Volume Shipment Visual Example
Power BI for Oil and Gas FAQ
What types of Oil and Gas Questions can I answer with Power BI?
- Which terminals are exporting gas and where is it going?
- What customers are shipping less product this month than the last 6 month average?
- How many customers are active this quarter|month|week|day|hour?
- What taxes are due in what areas?