Visualize Financial Data with Power BI
CFO’s require data from across the enterprise to ensure they can make the best financial decisions for the organization. With data stored in disparate enterprise systems. Presenting a consolidated view of a companies data is more difficult than ever. Creating an executive CFO dashboard with Power BI can quickly pull together data and create a comprehension dashboard.
Current CFO Challenges
- Getting a daily, weekly or monthly view of data is time consuming and highly manual
- Frustrated by limited ability to monitor and measure business performance
- Limited ability to accurately forecast sales or budget
- Access to insight into all aspects of business operations is difficult due to disparate systems
Power BI Dashboard Solutions
Organizations that leverage Power BI to implement executive CFO dashboards can gain the following business insights.
- Access data from across the enterprise to create a on stop shop for dashboards and reports
- Gain deeper insights into your data through drill downs and trend analysis
- Securely create and deploy mobile reporting or tablets or phones
- Dashboards that highlight KPIs and critical data
- Quickly identify the best and worst performing sales, customers or products
- Data integration can be done within Power BI without requiring a data warehouse build
Executive CFO Dashboard Components
CFO dashboards with Power BI typically include the following key reporting areas.
- Cash Flow
- Order to Cash
- Opportunities to Sales
- AR Aging
- CapEX and OpEx
- Profit and Loss
Our 3 Step Data Transformation Plan gets you started in as little as 10 day – Data Transformation Plan
Learn about our Power BI Services – Power BI Consulting
Watch this video for to see how Excel data can be transformed into interactive reports and dashboards.
To see an example of how Power BI can visualize data – Power BI Dashboard Sample